The very best inward investment teams have one thing in common… excellent people.
In an ever-changing world with challenges to ‘do more with less’, locations looking to attract jobs and investment need to work smarter.
Breeze Strategy can design and deliver bespoke training programmes to suit your needs.
Whether it’s mentoring senior directors or helping new recruits, we bring fresh ideas and new tools to inward investment.
We’ve delivered bespoke inward investment training for investment promotion agencies including a series of 2-day sessions for Invest Bristol & Bath. We designed a programme for the team and their local authority partners which was delivered to more than 30 people. The feedback was great and the client was very happy:
There is no one who understands the world of inward investment like Adam. His network, knowledge and instinct are second to none. We have used him a number of times at Invest Bristol & Bath… in all cases he has gone beyond expectations, I am sure we will use him again!
Matthew Cross, Invest Bristol & Bath
With Brexit looming and competition for investment hotting up, make sure that your team has the edge using the latest techniques and tools.
Our training modules include:
Changing Landscape of Inward Investment
– inward investment basics and key trends
– source markets, sector targets & functions
– key location factors
Understanding Corporate Behaviour
– engaging investors, from startups to bluechips
– decision-making and decision-makers
– relocation/expansion triggers
Curing ‘Invest in Anywhere’
– branding and inward investment
– myths of place marketing
– social media and new tools
– smarter research and intelligence
– social listening and new lead generation techniques
– interactive sessions using live examples
– intermediaries, expats and alumni
Roles and Responsibilities
– DIT, LEPs, Local Partners
– leveraging private sector support
– best practice examples from UK and abroad
Investor Development Plus
– going beyond aftercare
– working with local companies
– understanding supply-chains
Contact Adam for more details of how we can help you.