If you could simply buy a list of ‘hot leads’ off the shelf, why wouldn’t you? That’d be nice, but sadly attracting FDI or inward investment isn’t that easy.
We have developed a unique approach to lead generation based on integrating the world’s most sophisticated corporate tracking systems with the sharp eyes of experienced FDI consultants.
Our unique inward investor tracking tool – fdiRadar – provides a regular and reliable flow of validated leads tailored to their specific strengths and needs. This pipeline tool helps us to spot trends, understand corporate requirements and introduce relevant inward investment leads to our clients.
Since we built fdiRadar in 2014 we have identified and engaged with more than 1,500 companies who are planning global expansion. These are primarily:
- global companies considering a UK or European presence
- UK and European companies looking to expand internationally
We have brought together the optimum combination of inward investment expertise turbocharged by the latest technology available. It’s the perfect blend of human and artificial intelligence.
Thanks to fdiRadar we are able to:
– Target the sectors and markets to suit your location’s strengths
– Identify potential movers at an early stage in their decision-making process
– Validate each opportunity to filter and prioritise
– Engage with senior C-level executives directly
– Advise clients on best approach to manage the lead
We’ve worked with locations including Ontario Investment Office, Invest in Bavaria, Business Stockholm, Waterloo Region, Invest Newcastle, Invest Liverpool, Invest Essex, Creative Sheffield and Make it Stoke & Staffordshire on investor targeting programmes.
We have developed bespoke programmes for attracting businesses to the UK and Canada which provide economic development teams with profile, intelligence and engagement with potential inward investors and FDI targets, check out:
See what fdiRadar can do to improve your pipeline of potential investors.
Speak to Adam Breeze for more details.