Canada is one of the best places in the world to expand your business.
A gateway market to North America, free trade agreements with most regions of the world, a smart and highly educated workforce and unrivalled quality of life… no wonder that Canada is consistently ranked as one of the best places to do business.
Breeze Strategy’s Expand2Canada service has been designed to provide fast, free and confidential support to UK and European businesses. We can help you with:
– the latest information on the economy and business climate
– site search of available sites and properties
– coordination of site selection and local community visits
– contacts with federal, provincial and municipal officials
– information on workforce, demographics, universities and colleges, skills and training
– details of available grants and incentives
– introduction to service providers and business facilitators
– advice on business immigration and visas
– organising visit programme and exploratory meetings
Breeze Strategy has been helping UK and European companies to expand to Canada for many years and has significant experience and a wide network of contacts that can make setting up in Canada so much easier.
Adam Breeze has worked with government agencies across Canada in Ontario, Quebec, Alberta and British Columbia. He has delivered projects in major cities like Toronto, Ottawa, Waterloo, Edmonton and Vancouver – as well as communities such as Sudbury, Sarnia, Strathcona and Prince George. He retains close working relationships with the key people who can help to make your expansion a reality.
We’ve helped companies such as NCC Group, QinetiQ, Altia Solutions, BrewDog, Aurrigo and many more to enjoy the benefits of expanding to Canada.