We work with companies looking to expand or relocate from anywhere to everywhere.
For any company, choosing the optimum location for your next international project is a major decision. We understand the pitfalls of site selection and can help businesses to navigate through the complex maze of conflicting data and marketing hype.
We’ve helped some of the world’s biggest companies with site selection and can advise on long-listing and short-listing of locations through to the final deal.
Our global network of expansion specialists can help you to setup in new markets on every continent, in the places like London, Berlin, Toronto, San Francisco, Hong Kong and Sydney.
Clients have included:
- NCC Group
- Marks & Spencer
We’ve also helped dozens of tech startups to source their first international office; automotive suppliers identify new sites; banks looking to relocate back-offices; and have been involved in more than 100 relocation or expansion projects.
Our bespoke services can include:
– researching and validating market opportunities
– identifying optimum cities and regions
– providing workforce and skills information
– advising on potential grants and incentives
– brokering meetings with locations and advisors
– helping to find sites and premises in almost any country
Contact us to find out how we can help you.